Contact, Services, and Policies
Bobbi Jackson, Board Certified Structural Integratorcm, can be contacted by phone at (908) 230-0716 or by email email@example.com.
If you need to reach me during office hours, please understand that I am unable to check my emails during sessions. Therefore, either text or call my cell phone and leave a message.
Princeton SI offers the following services:
- Structural Integration Session for new client (includes 1st time Assessment & Structural Integration session) – approx. 120 minutes
- Structural Integration Session – approx. 90 minutes
- Structural Integration Cranial Session (session 8 of the 12 series) – approx. 3 hours
- Scarwork Session – approx. 1 hour
At Princeton SI we will discuss your particular needs and goals and then choose one of session options below:
- 12 – Series (see FAQ’s for explanation of the KMI 12 Series)
- 3 – Series (a modified 12 Series, for individuals needing results in a limited time frame)
- Individual session(s) tailored to your needs
*Gift certificates are available for all services
Clients ask: Is Structural Integration covered by insurance?
Upon request, I can provide clients (if requested) with a statement of charges if they are seeking health care reimbursement.
I advise clients to ask if their health care policy covers – Structural Integration, which may be accepted as a ‘manual therapy technique’ such as: connective tissue massage or soft tissue mobilization and manipulation, etc. Clients should use the procedural code: CPT code# 97140 (manual therapy technique).
Acceptance of procedural codes by a clients’ insurance provider depends on the individual clients’ insurance. This is not a guarantee that your Health Care provider will cover this form of therapy.
- Payment for service(s) is required at the time of each session.
- Clients are responsible for filling out all paperwork required and submitting it to their Insurance Provider.
Office hours are by appointment only.
Please notify Bobbi by phone (voicemail or text) or email at least 24 hours in advance of an appointment cancellation.
For repeated cancellations (without 24 hours notice), you will be charged the full amount of your missed appointment.